I am pretty sure that if you live in Georgia…you already know this, but in case you don’t…today was gorgeous. Right now my weather station says 79 degrees and 46% humidity. That weather is Denver-like.
My friend Jessica hooked me up with a whiskey that you can’t find yet in Georgia. Everyone on the internet was raving about TX Blend. Now I have a bottle. I will give you some tasting notes when I crack it open.
A Couple of Items
- Bailey bartender crush Arienne Fielder (mostly for mixological reasons) is opening a new spot next to 5 seasons on the Westside. It will make a nice convenient stop for after work cocktails.
- It is also next door to a new French bakery. That is great news for my wife. Both the new bar and the bakery are also great news for the Westside District, which is one of my favorite Atlanta locations. Now if they can just get on that Atlanta Water Works Park.
- Make some better French press coffee
- Or a Pimm’s Cup
- Orgeat and Bourbon? – an attorney’s privilege. (Just use better bourbon…the Kirkland brand failed the Bailey Bourbon Taste Test)
- Still no grill. Soon I hope.