We broke down and got a Kamado Grill, and the family is really loving it so far. We got the Vision Pro S. I have already used it to put together some really good meals.
I had to deal with some minor medical crap at the end of the week. Luckiy it was a quick fix and I bounced back really fast.
Lindsey wrote a great post this morning about our Saturday movie night. Spoiler alert…the movies were bad.
- The Second season of Mind of a Chef is available on Amazon Prime Video. This one features Bailey chef idol Sean Brock and New York CIty super chef April Bloomfield with Narration by Anthony Bourdain.
- Pretty sure we are going out of town for Thanksgiving. Taking suggestions on a good location.
- It has been suggested that there is such a thing
as an exercise high. I do not believe that.
- Bourbon Sweet Tea Sour
- How many NCISes do you need?
- Cappuccino potato chips? Do. Not. Want.
I did a teaser on Nashville hot chicken this week. I have more on that on the way soon.