I have some cool things to share. Hope everyone had a nice and relaxing Independence Day week. Time to get back at it at the office. Definitely hard to believe we have hit the mid-point of summer (and the year for that matter).
- God says “Nice work finding my particle!”
- This dude is one of the few people in the world that dislikes Erin Andrews.
- We want to make this for Sarah Kate
- Speaking of cool things for your kid…
- Stealing Hollywood Tuna‘s Headline: Minka Kelly Because She’s Sexy
- Check out the 8 worst people at your barbecue, and rest assured Olivia Munn is not one of them.
I could not go without mentiong how dissappointed I was to learn about the drug-related suspension of NASCAR’s A.J. Allmendinger. If it wasn’t a false positive, then I hope that A.J. can get his stuff together. There is no doubt that he is talented.
And congrats to Kevin and DeLana Harvick on the birth of their son…if you read his statement, you realize that despite his reputation…he really is a pretty good guy.
”Waiting on Keelan was the longest nine months of my entire life,” Kevin Harvick said in a statement. ”But time literally stood still when I held our baby for the first time. I’ve accomplished a lot in my life that I’m proud of, but those moments don’t hold a candle to becoming a father and seeing that little face looking up at you.
”DeLana and I are just amazed by how special and rewarding this is.”
This should do it for this week. Trying to get back into a regular posting habit. I got some good fishing stuff saved up to share. This was just more of a post about drinking.